One-Level-Living just $99,900 | 1130 Aspen Drive West
This is a good one!! The perfect size, a great location, and immaculately maintained by both of it’s previous owners. It’s a good feeling knowing a property has been well cared for, and you deserve to live in a great place!
Check out the cute little patio space – sunny, private (and pressure treated) – plus the backyard is fully fenced with lots of room for kids, grandkids or pets to play.
No neighbors behind (backs onto a farmer’s field), and the side entrance already has a doggie door!
Inside has new vinyl plank flooring in the living room, vaulted ceilings, a spacious kitchen and 2 good sized bedrooms.
Plus – as an added bonus – the bathtub has a conversion kit making it a walk in shower and a bathtub in one. Great for seniors (and for dog baths!!).
Ideal for anyone not quite ready to downsize into a condo or apartment, but still wanting one-level-living with a yard!
❤ The Love List ❤
- Great open floor plan with nice vaulted ceilings
- 2 owner history – both single ladies!
- Everything is just like new
- New vinyl plank flooring
- pressure treated side deck, private yard, no back neighbors, garden boxes, storage shed
- steel augered beams underneath
- new raised low flush toilet
- low cost utilities: water = $68/2 months, epcor = $102/month, gas = $124/month
- taxes only $435/month
- lot rent $568/month