Here’s a look at what you can buy in Edmonton for $379,900!
7508 Elmer Bend | The EMERSON by EXCEL HOMES
Located in the beautiful West Edmonton community of Edgemont this spacious 1462 sqft half duplex comes with a single front attached garage and landscaping!
Featuring 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 9 foot ceilings, gorgeous granite countertops and upgraded cabinetry, an upgraded stainless steel appliance package (including a water line to the fridge for ice maker), luxury plank flooring, soft close cabinetry, and a great backyard backing onto an acreage so no close neighbors!
This home also comes solar panel ready for energy efficient living, and has a long list of Green Built Canada energy efficient features that you won’t find anywhere else. Ready to move before Christmas? This home is ready for you!
Things we LOVE about 7508 Elmer Bend:
- an ecobee™ smart home thermostat
- Blower door test conducted to evaluate air flow
- water-efficient low flush toilets
- High-efficiency combination furnace and hot water tank
- ENERGY STAR-rated stainless steel appliances
- upgraded insulation including walls & basement
- heat recovery ventilator (HRV) to refresh airflow efficiently
- HVAC system
- paints, finishes and materials are low VOC and low-formaldehyde
- and more!
As the homeowner of a house certified through Built Green Canada, you will enjoy a healthier, more durable home with a lower environmental impact. These homes are more affordable to live in because they come with a reduction in monthly operating costs, automatic rebate eligibility, improved resale value, and more.
Single family new homes certified through Built Green Canada are automatically eligible for a partial mortgage loan insurance premium refund of 15%. That means you will receive a cash rebate after possession that can be used for furniture shopping! Or something more sensible like mortgage payments 🙂