Welcome Home to #312, 2584 Anderson Way!
BONUS: Seller will pay your condo fees to the end of 2017!
#312, 2584 Anderson Way in Ambleside. Prime location right in the heart of Edmonton’s southwest, and walking distance to the Currents of Windermere. Easy access to Anthony Henday, Ellerslie Road and Terwillegar Drive gets you anywhere in the city in 30 minutes. Two transit stops directly out front will take you to the UofA, Century Park LRT, or wherever you need to go. Enjoy living close to shopping, restaurants, nightlife and activity options!
A great one bedroom with private balcony offers gorgeous roof top views and picture perfect trees. Right next door is a gorgeous nature pond with walking trails linked all throughout the neighbourhood. Heat and water are included in your condo fees, and you get underground parking with storage too. The inside is in absolutely brand new condition, and has a spacious open layout, high ceilings and hardwood floors. Kitchen comes with stainless steel appliances and lots of counter space. Beautiful upgraded SAMSUNG washer and dryer in the laundry room with additional space for storage here too.
Original owner has lovingly maintained the home, and you will appreciate how perfect the condition is – truly just like new. The Ion in Ambleside is perfect for professionals and 1st time buyers. Amenities include a fitness centre, social room with big screen TV and hotel suite for weekend guests. Also features a BBQ area plus a gas line for a BBQ on your balcony.
Walk to all shopping, amenities, restaurants and fitness options. Pet friendly with board approval (ONE pet only up to 20 pounds). So modern, so cute, and such a great location – #312, 2584 Anderson Way is the perfect 1st place! Plus free condo fees to the end of 2017? Awesome!
What We Love About #312, 2584 Anderson Way
- Free condo fees 🙂
- Nestled in a fully developed area, no more construction noise.
- Surrounded by gorgeous landscaping and nature pond with trees
- High ceilings, bright and open rooms throughout
- Cute little tech centre/mini bar located off the kitchen
- Spacious kitchen with raised eating bar, stainless appliances and a glass tile backsplash
- Great maser bedroom with window overlooking the patio, walk in closet and space for a king sized bed
- Beautiful patio space to relax after a long day with a glass of wine
- Secure, heated underground parking space with storage cage
- Fitness centre, social room, guest suite
- Impeccably maintained
- Walking distance to the new Windermere Keg, VIP Theatre, Browns, Starbucks, State and Main, Boston Pizza, Navina Yoga, Spinunity, Sculpt Barre, Safeway, Winners, Homesense – and more!
Want to calculate your monthly payments? Use this calculator.Read About the Neighbourhood