Welcome home to #317, 11441 Ellerslie Road
Rutherford – the perfect location right in the heart of South Edmonton. The perfect combination of opportunity and affordability that is just perfect for any young professional or student.
A one bedroom, one bathroom unit with lots of great features including new laminate flooring, tile backsplash and fresh paint. Immaculately maintained and nicely renovated this is a place that can be home for many years to come. And – in future this will make a great investment property. Just like it has been for the current owner!
Ideally situated right off of Ellerslie Road and 111th Street this condo sits within a 2 minute walk to COBS’S BREAD, grocery, restaurants, hair salon, nail salon, amenities and transit. 10 minutes from Century Park LRT, direct access to Anthony Henday and minutes to Blackmud Creek Ravine walking trails.
Low condo fees of $317 (same as your unit number – that must be good luck) include all utilities – even power. Underground parking and storage, 3rd floor for safety, BBQ gas line on patio, quiet neighbours & pet friendly. An easy choice!
10 Things We Love about 11441 Ellerslie Road #317:
– a one bedroom unit may sound small but this unit is incredibly spacious
– updated finishes and lots of south facing sun
– big master bedroom with walk-though closet
– entry into bathroom from both the bedroom and the living area so feels like an ensuite
– really private balcony with gas line for BBQ
– open concept living space is great for entertaining. Lots of room for a dining table if you want one
– located right on Ellerslie Road off 111th Street with all shopping and amenities right out your door
– COB’S BREAD is in the same parking lot so you can walk there for fresh baking anytime you feel like it! (hopefully you have more will power than I have!)
– steps from grocery stores, Starbucks, restaurants, banks, beauty and nail salons, drug store, banks, liquor store (walk for wine!)
– Close to South Edmonton Common, YMCA, Southgate Mall, Currents of Windermere, one bus to Century Park LRT so great for commuting to UofA or downtown